About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy and design blog junkie, trying to turn our new, older house, into a home. And documenting it along the way. And showing other fun stuff as well.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sad

Still trying to get the hang of this blog thing. My layout is a little messy, so I'll be working on that. First things first. The name of this blog was a play on one of my favorite shows, New Adventures of Old Christine. But come to find out, as I was starting this, that is has been canceled. Damn. Old well, it is suppose to be going into syndication this fall, I think? I don't know why every show one TV that is actually good and funny has to be canceled while shit shows stay on the air FOREVER. That's right, I'm talking to you According to Jim.

Next up, I traded my red and black bathroom for neutral stapes and I looks f-ing amazing if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment