About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy and design blog junkie, trying to turn our new, older house, into a home. And documenting it along the way. And showing other fun stuff as well.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sent back

I ended up send the French Linen bedspread back.  It wasn't quite what I wanted.  I was so bummed.  It was a little dark, or dirty in color and it was very rough.  And then I realized that it was dry clean only.  So the search for a new bedspread continues.  Also, I think we might have found a bed. 

4 Post Bed  I love that it doesn't need box springs.  For a bed right now, we have a futon base, that is about one and a half feel off the ground.  It works fine, but we're looking for a permanent bed.  The futon doesn't need a box spring either, because it has slates built into the base.  It is from canvas and the only down side is you can't return it and we can't look at it in person until we buy it.  But it looks exactly what we were imagining.  So we'll see.

I have a tone of pictures of projects and painting I have done.  So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment