About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy and design blog junkie, trying to turn our new, older house, into a home. And documenting it along the way. And showing other fun stuff as well.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Mine

So I am new to One Kings Lane, but man am I glad I joined when I did.  I have been eyeing  French Laundry bedding for awhile now, but the price tag is hard to swallow.  But this morning I opened my email and there it was.  The sale had only been going for 30 minutes and a lot of stuff was already gone.  This beauty was already on hold, so I kept checking and finally it came up and I snatched it.  Hurray for me.  I'll take some pictures when it come and I get it on the bed.  There area some pillow left, but I can't quit decide, so I think I will wait on those. 


I was actually thinking of going to restoration hardware this morning and getting these.



I actually have been having a hard time deciding whether or not to get these.  I think they would be amazing on my front porch and they are at a great price.  But I just wasn't sure if I was ready to commit to any kind of accessory yet.  So it must have been fate.  I would much rather have a awesome blankie than lanterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment