About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy and design blog junkie, trying to turn our new, older house, into a home. And documenting it along the way. And showing other fun stuff as well.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bargains

 I try not to buy to much on sale, because I tend to buy things I don't actually need or want that much.  Every once in a while I find things I have been looking for or found and loved, but didn't want to pay full price, on sale.  Williams-Sonoma has the greatest after Christmas Sales I've ever seem.  Mostly on their linens, they are marked down like 75%  The past three years I have gotten something. 


This is one of the table clothes, of 5 that my mom and I got between us.  I also got a serving tray, 12 napkins, a kids apron for E and some new dish clothes.

They also had some copper ice and champagne buckets that were on sale, but still a lot of money.  I am thinking about them.  One of them would look amazing with those roses in them on the table.  Make sure you go to you local store because there doesn't seem to be much online.  Happy bargain hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment