About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy and design blog junkie, trying to turn our new, older house, into a home. And documenting it along the way. And showing other fun stuff as well.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm so Awesome

I bought two of these this weekend.  I can't believe I'm trendy enough to have just bought something that is on remodelista.  YEA for me.


Burlap Tapered Drum Lamp Shade

P.S. Also, I'm tired of asking a 2 1/2 year old if he needs to sit on the potty or if he wants to put on undies.  But I'm even more sick of changing diapers, so I guess I'll deal with it.





These are shitty pics sorry.
The white lamp lights up inside, it's my favorite.  At first I didn't like these shades because they are a little sheer and you can see the bulb.  But as I stared at them for awhile they grew on me.  They shades are both the same just on different lamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment