About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mommy and design blog junkie, trying to turn our new, older house, into a home. And documenting it along the way. And showing other fun stuff as well.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Can I move into this Show?


I know it's silly, my husband can't even pretend to tollerate it.  But I love medical dramas.  At first it was ER, which started when Iw as in 6th grade.  I was hooked at the first comercial I saw. 

Now it's Grays Anatomy.  I started watching it when it first came out several years ago.  I stopped watching it when I moved in with my husband, because we were in a studio and, like I said, he will not tollerate medical dramas. 

So recently, I watched the whole 6th season on netflix and I can't stop watching reruns.  Thank god lifetime is running the whold series, so I'm able to catch up on the seasons I've missed.


I would recommend it if you haven't seen it, and like medical dramas.  All the eye candy doesn't hurt.

I love all the drama and bed hopping.  It's a fun imaginary world.

1 comment:

  1. Hello and thanks so much for stopping by La Lamp Shade!

    Best,

    Raina
    If the Lamp Shade Fits

    ReplyDelete